[D-m-team] presenting an oppurtunity

Ryals, Karen KRyals at JTDMH.org
Fri Mar 26 13:41:53 UTC 2010

I am Captain. Matthew Stamford with the United States Marine Corps (USMC). Hard to believe but, I have $900,000.00, found at the start of Operation Khanjari on July 4 2009, in Poshteh Afghanistan. I need to move this money out to a safer place. Can I trust you to receive it on my behalf upon its evacuation from Kabul? Contact me on usmarine123 at i12.com <mailto:usmarine123 at i12.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This   message, including any attachments,
message.