[D-m-team] GET BACK TO ME!

Alan Collier alancolli at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Jan 20 08:28:11 UTC 2011

I am Alan J. Collier Esq. a solicitor and personal lawyer to late Sheikh
Ahmed Bin Zayed Al-Nahayan who was the head of the Abu Dhabi Investment
Authority. Sheikh Ahmed Bin Zayed Al-Nahayan is a well known
Philanthropist. Before his sudden demise in a private plane that crashed
into the ocean March 26 2010 near the Moroccan Capital City, Rabat, he
made a Will in our law firm stating that 6.1Million Pounds (only) should
be donated to any charity home of our choice overseas. We have made an
electronic random draw and your e-mail address was picked to assist us
disburse these funds accordingly.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully,
Alan J. Collier.+44 759 809 8254