[D-m-team] YOUR PAYMENT IS HERE NOW!!!!

EFCC ARGENT office---file0333 at att.net
Sat Mar 19 12:58:45 UTC 2011

Head Office Address:
No 1704 New Market Road
Cotonou Benin
Rep; Call +22999487053

Good Day

The Federal Government of Benin Republic and
Nigeria through provisions in Section 419 of the Criminal Code came up with
punitive measures to deter and punish offenders.The Advance Fee Fraud section
deals mainly with cases of advance fee fraud(commonly called 419) such as
obtaining by false pretence through different fraudulent schemes e.g. contract
scam, credit card scam, inheritance scam, job scam, loan scam, lottery scam,
“wash” scam (money washing scam), marriage scam. Immigration scam,
counterfeiting and religious scam. It also investigates cyber crime
cases.

This is to officially announce to you that some scam Syndicates
were apprehended in Benin Republic and Nigeria few weeks ago and after several
interrogations and tortures your details were among those mentioned by some of
the scam Syndicates as one of the victims of their operations.

After
proper investigations and research at Western Union Money Transfer and Money
Gram office to know if you have truly sent money to the scam Syndicates through
Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram, your name was found in Western Union
Money Transfer database amongst those that have sent money through Western Union
Money Transfer to Benin and Nigeria and this proves that you have truly been
swindled by those unscrupulous persons by sending money to them in the course of
getting one fund or the other that is not real, right now we are working hand in
hand with Western Union and Interpol to track every fraudsters down, do not
respond to their e-mails, letters and phone calls any longer they are scammers
and you should be very careful to avoid being a victim to fraudsters any longer
because they have nothing to offer you but to rip-off what you have worked hard
to earn.

In this regard a meeting was held between the Board of
Directors of The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Benin And Nigeria
(EFCC) and as a consequence of our investigations it was agreed that the sum of
Five Hundred And Fifty thousand US Dollars (US$5.50,000.00) should be
transferred to you out of the funds that Federal Government of Benin and Nigeria
has set aside as a compensation to everyone who have by one way or the other
sent money to fraudsters in Benin Republic and Nigeria.Our final conclusion was
that, the fund should be paid to you via Money Gram Money Transfer, this will be
easier and faster for you to receive.

Please note that we will NO LONGER
be liable for any loss, cost or expense, whatsoever, suffered or incurred by You
in connection with the fraudsters. Be warned!We have deposited all the
compensation fund at Money Gram Money Transfer location EFCC here in Benin to
transfer the fund to you via Money Gram, We have submitted your details to them
so that your fund can be transferred to you.

The only amount to pay is
only Registration $65usd and Safe Keeping fees for security reasons we have also
insured your fund to avoid misappropriation. and you will receive the sum of
$3,500 every day,Send the money as soon as possible you receive this email today
below this information so that you will start receiving your fund through Money
Gram Money Transfer Benin here,

Here is the information you will use and send the Registration fee
which is $65 only to able them start the transfer today.

Receive Name:. ......James Murphy
Country:...........Republic
Du Benin
Zipe
code............00229
City.. .............................Cotonou
Text
Question:........................When
Answer:
.................................Urgent
Amount
...............................$65usd
Sender's

Therefor get in touch with us with the payment right now if you are
ready to receive the compensation fund, Please don't ever comply if you are not
ready for the compensation, Call me as soon as you read +22999487053
THANKS
MRS FARIDA MZAMBER WAZIRI (AIG rtd )
EMAIL= ( mrsfaridawaziriefccc at yahoo.co.uk
)