[D-m-team] for you

Mudia Corporation info at enchinter.info
Mon Mar 21 22:38:30 UTC 2011

From: Mudia Corporation
Your Ref #: 85290665

We have enrolled you for our special loan program that we offer to private Businessmen and women.

This special loan program will last for a one month. You are guaranteed for $100,000.00 to $20,000,000.00 for up to 30 years of monthly payments with fixed 2% APR.

This loan program is designed to give growing small companies and reputed businessmen and women like you that have established a good credit history an opportunity to achieve their objectives and goal.

You have been approved for this life time opportunity. Please reply with your reference number 51290665 for quick processing.

Do not forget to include your most recent contact details including full personal or company
Address with direct phone and fax phone.

Please contact your loan your agent KEVIN TOKID at the below phone number or email address for more information.  Please do not reply if you are not interested.

Loan Agent: Kevin Tokid
Email: kevintokid at aol.com
Phone:1- 646-287-0085

Sincerely