[D-m-team] IMMEDIATE ATM VISA CARD PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

M.M Abdullahi Head, Corporate Communication info_unit at oceanic.org
Mon May 9 21:03:53 UTC 2011

FROM OCEANIC BANK PLC NIGERIA REPUBLIC
ADDRESS; 23 ROAD FESTAC LAGOS.
OCEANIC BANK PLC NIGERIA REPUBLIC
ADDRESS; 23 ROAD FESTAC LAGOS.
Name Mr. Mathew Coker
E-mail address: oceanic_intl at live.com
Telephone number: +234-808-113-7133

RE:IMMEDIATE ATM VISA CARD PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

Attention:Beneficiary,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of the order from the Federal
Ministry
Of Finance, in respect with the provision act of decree 116 of the 1999
constitution; I am directed to inform you that your payment verification
and confirmations is correct. Therefore, we are happy to inform you that
arrangements have been concluded to effect your payment as soon as
possible
and in our bid to transparency.

It is my pleasure to inform you that ATM Card Number; 5336469976457354
have been approved in your favor. Your Personal Identification Number is
2120. The ATM Card Value is (US$3,500,000.00). You are advised that a
maximum withdrawal value of $2,500.00 US is permitted on withdrawal per
Day
and we are doing Inter Switch and you can make withdrawal in any Inter
Switch location and ATM Center of your choice.

As stated in Mr. Mueller's Email to you the delivery charges is only
$66.
As soon as payment is confirmed we shall immediately dispatch your ATM
Card
Package and email you with the FEDEX tracking numbers so you can be able
track your package online and know when to be at your home address to
receive it. Please be informed that the ATM Card and the Pin-Code would
be
enclosed in the envelope and you can make withdrawals from the moment
you
receive the package.

I hope you make the payment of $66.00 available to this office using
western union money transfer with my secretary's information as stated
below:

1. Receiver Name :=======ALEX JUDE OKEKE
2. City/Country:==========Lagos Nigeria.
3. Question=============How Long
4. Answer:=============Two Days
5. Amount:=============US$66.00

As soon as you make the payment send an email with the Western Union
Payment information to me so that we can proceed to dispatching your
package without wasting time. Be rest assured that your $66.00 is the
only
payment you will have to make for the delivery of the ATM Card and
nothing
more.

I promise and assuring you that. Now you can go ahead and send the money
so that we will register your package once we receive the fee,you can
contact us immediately this information (oceanic_intl at live.com) but make
sure that you send the $66 immediately to avoid any delay okay,

Thanks.
M.M Abdullahi
Head, Corporate Communication
Call us immediately you send the money