[D-m-team] John F Kennedy International Airport:Notice of Your Package, View Memo.

Mark Cox bevg1961d at aol.com
Wed Jul 18 18:12:14 UTC 2012

Cargo Unit
John F Kennedy International Airport
Access Road
New York, NY 10010-3672,
United States
(718) 880 8509
Email:

ATTENTION : Final Notice of Your Package
In view of your inability to receive your package reg #: ZH707387UK originally scheduled to be delivered to you by an agency, Foreign payment service New york. This package in a golden metal box valued $5,316,000USD (five million three hundred and sixteen thousand dollars) arrived at John F Kennedy international airport terminal 7 via British airways flight no.BA297 from Heathrow airport London sometime ago.

The agency, Foreign payment service New york staff came and applied for the release of this package which originated from National UK lottery London United Kingdom for delivery to your address but has since not shown up. I am writing to you to inform you that the days of grace has expired and we shall begin to charge the storage fee of $10usd daily. Please call Thomas smith on (718) 880 8509  Extension 7 terminal 7 or email: ......... to release this package and deliver it to you directly. Please reconfirm these information;

1. Name
2. Your current address
3. Your phone number
4. Nearest airpot

for immediate delivery.
Note that this notice serves as our last recovery notice to you as our department will be compelled to list your package as an unclaimed, and maybe forfeited.
Best regards,
Mark Cox
STORAGE OFFICER Terminal 7 Extension 11
Phone: (718) 880 8509