[D-m-team] (URGENT MESSAGE) From Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta)

Mr. Sylvester C. Smith smith at atlanta-airport.com
Sat Oct 5 07:23:22 UTC 2013

Dearest One,

 I am Sylvester C. Smith an Airport Cargo Clearing Agent at the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Int. Airport, Georgia. Recently, I was informed by an associate at the US Customs Department, that there are few abandoned consignment trunk boxes presently kept at the Atlanta Airport Storage Facility due to lack of proper clearance documents as requested by the United States Customs of which most of the consignment shipments have all been given authorization by the US Treasury Department for clearance provided all documents associated with the consignment funds are provided to the officials and certified.

 However, after making proper investigations on some of the abandon shipments, I discovered that there are two abandoned consignment trunk boxes issued by the United Nations General Counsel as unclaimed Inheritance Payment to you and the consignment funds is part of the abandon consignment trunk boxes presently with-held by Customs at the Atlanta Airport for lack of proper clearance documents due to the fact that the diplomat who was suppose to initiate this shipment failed to provide proper documentation which would have authorized the airport authorities to approve the delivery of the consignment boxes to your city so at this point, I have made verification if there is any possibility for us to get those consignment boxes cleared out of the Atlanta Airport and delivered to your home and I have been given information that this is 100% possible since the United States Treasury Office has given authorization for release of abandon shipments at the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Airport.

 Lastly, the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Airport Authorities have informed me that they have received complaints from their Information Department that false email notification has been passed on to the public by unknown individuals claiming to be Directors and Assistant Directors of the Airport Inspection Unit which has resulted to many loss of personal funds and belongings enhancing the airport authorities to restrict informations via the front desk office about legitimate abandon shipments at their Storage Facility. So in this regards, to avoid doubts of this claim, I advise you confirm the availability and existence of your consignment boxes by dialing the Toll Free Number of the Security Department and entering the 4 digit security code (3049) associated to your package in order to get more informations and updates.

HJAIA Security Dept: 1-(888)-270-9992

Security Code: 3049

 Immediately you have confirmed the existence and availability of your consignment boxes and willing to work with me on the release protocols, do get back to me via my official email (info at bog-staff.co) so that I can furnish you with more informations regarding the modalities of clearing the boxes from the airport and having them delivered to your home since I have been authorized by the airport officials to be assigned to the clearance of the boxes as your Airport Cargo Clearing Agent . Get back to me with your full names, present residential address and telephone numbers so I can apply for the release of the trunk boxes to your city.

Best Wishes,

Mr. Sylvester C. Smith
Airport Cargo Clearing Agent
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
Atlanta, GA 30349-8642
Tel: +1-(505)-633-2257
Toll Free: 1-(888)-270-9992
Email: (info at bog-staff.co)