[D-m-team] Please read it not junk/spam mail, It me Maddalen

Maddalen zhannl1 at yahoo.co.jp
Sat Jan 7 00:35:03 UTC 2017

Hi Dear,
Good day friend, I am Miss Maddalen who live in Abidjan, Ivory Coast.
I am contacting for friendship with confident in business
relationship; I have in my possession now 142 Kilograms of Gold Bars,
Quality: 23 carat, purity 96% that I inherited from my late mother
which I want to ship to your country, my intention is to sell the gold
and invest the money in your country
I want you to stand by me as my tutor and ship this Gold Bars to your
position for sell and we can setup an investment.
Note that I am writing you this email purely on the ground of trust
because I don’t know you in person and we have not met before. I found
you here and my mind convinced me that I can trust you.
I am will to offer you 7% from each kilos of the gold or negotiate how
much percent you will take from each sell gold

I am waiting to hear from you to explain in details.
Miss Maddalen