[D-m-team] can you be trusted?

Cpt.Joe Davison webmaster at bigsteps.com
Tue Nov 21 03:56:41 UTC 2017

Hello Dear,

I apologize if the content of my email is contrary to your moral ethics but I
find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in
business. I am Cpt.Joe Davison, an officer in the US Army, presently serving
in the Military with the 82nd Airborne Division Peace Keeping
Force here in Afghanistan. I need your help in assisting me with the safe
keeping of Two Military Trunk Boxes.

I hope you can be trusted? If you can be trusted, I will explain further when
I get a response from you for further
clarification.Nevertheless, please ensure to reply via my private
E-MAIL:cpt.joedavison3 at yahoo.com

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation, God bless you and America!!!

Best Regards,

Cpt.Joe Davison
US ARMY
EMAIL:cpt.joedavison3 at yahoo.com