[Daca-general] Introducing the "Debian's Automated Code Analysis" (DACA) project

Raphael Geissert geissert at debian.org
Tue Dec 21 00:46:10 UTC 2010

Wouter Verhelst wrote:

> Hi Raphael,
>
> On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 12:00:21PM -0600, Raphael Geissert wrote:
>> = How can you help? =
>>
>> * First of all you can go and squash bugs!
>
> This would be greatly simplified if there was a way for a random
> packager to easily figure out if the DACA tools has found something in
> their packages. Most other tools that do per-package statistics (such
> as, say, lintian.d.o) provide such a page.
>
> Could you look into that?

Yes, it's on my To-Do list. The current web interface only really knows
about "files," nothing else. The indexes are just readdir()s along with some
hashes to make the output a bit nicer (yeah, you can laugh.)

I will finish responding to emails and then get the code on a repository
(the alioth project has been accepted now.)

Cheers,
--
Raphael Geissert - Debian Developer
www.debian.org - get.debian.net