[Daca-general] GSoC project 'scan-build on the Debian Archive'

Ani Bose ani07nov at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 02:21:55 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,
I am very keen to work on this project as a GSoC 2013 student. I have
already started working on this with Sylvestre's help. Having run
scan-build on a few packages, I would like to know how to deploy the
reports to Daca. For instance, the reports generated by scan-build on Wine
totals to about 851 MB. Considering the number of packages in the Debian
archive, the total size can be huge. I need help in this regard.

Thanks,
Anirudha Bose