[Daca-general] CRM/ERP Users

Kyra Parker kyra at globalmarketingdatas.com
Thu Mar 5 19:22:00 UTC 2015

Hello,

Would you be interested in reaching out to CRM/ERP users'?

We can provide you pre-packaged and custom built top technology users
mailing lists.

We can help you reach out to the below given users database.

EMC Users, NetApp Users, IBM AS/400, Oracle E-Business Suite Users, Siebel
Users, Salesforce.com Users, BPCS & Infor Users, JD Edwards, Sybase
Applications Users, PLM Users, Send mail, VMware Users,Exchange & SharePoint
Users, Oracle Database Users, Business One and Objects, Cisco WebEx

Mapics, ASP Users, Baan Application Users, Embedded Systems Users, SQL
Server Users, Oracle Communications Users, Citrix Users, MS Dynamics, Cognos
& Tivoli Users, SAP ERP, Sage SalesLogix Users, PeopleSoft Users, Lawson
Users, IBM DBMS Applications Users, QAD & BPCS related Users, DBA,
GroupWise.

Let me know a Convenient time to schedule a call and help us give you more
insights.

Look forward speaking with you and assuring our list will fetch better
results.

Best Regards,

Kyra Parker

Marketing Manager

Note: If This industry is not relevant to you please reply back with your
Target Market, we have all types of target market available