[Daca-general] CAN I TRUST YOU?

Rita Graham ritagraham111 at outlook.com
Mon Jan 4 22:14:15 UTC 2016

My name is Rita, I am an account officer in Barclays Bank Plc. I am contacting you for a very beneficial business of a huge sum of money from a deceased account. I am aware that this letter has come to you as a surprise as we have not met before or handled any business deal in the past. Nevertheless, I have contacted you with good faith and genuine intentions, and I hope I can trust you with this fund which I will explain to you immediately I hear from you. To facilitate the process of this transaction, kindly respond to me through my personal email address below.
Regars, Rita Graham. Email: ritaprivate12 at gmail.com