[Dbconfig-common-devel] permission on dbc_generate_include file

sean finney seanius@debian.org
Sat, 23 Apr 2005 16:29:46 -0400

--+QahgC5+KEYLbs62

hi miguel,

On Sat, Apr 23, 2005 at 12:06:20AM +0200, Miguel Gea Milvaques wrote:
> I'm trying to package a dbconfig-common dependent package, and I don't
> know if is possible to change the creation permissions/user/group on
> dbc_generate_include file. I think the correct place to ask this is
> here, because I've read dbconfig-generate-include help and seems to be
> know ready to change permissions, but it's not enabled. am I wrong?

yeah, the commandline flags are there, and the variables get set,
but the code to actually do the work isn't there :)

i was also thinking of adding a few more maintscript dbc_ variables
that get passed along to dbconfig-generate-include, but first
things first.  i'll get that done today or tomorrow.

	sean

--=20

--+QahgC5+KEYLbs62

--+QahgC5+KEYLbs62--