[Dbconfig-common-devel] First test with dbconfig_load_include

sean finney seanius@debian.org
Tue, 24 May 2005 17:14:05 -0400

--7JfCtLOvnd9MIVvH

hey tobias,

On Tue, May 24, 2005 at 11:16:04PM +0200, Tobias Grimm wrote:
> sean finney wrote:
>=20
> >great.  keep us posted :)
> >

> I have release dbconfig-commen with vdr-xxv two days ago in my private
> repository and got no complains about it yet. Just one user had to
> install pwgen by hand first - but this may have been caused by an
> apt-get problem

cool.  1.8.1 i assume?

fyi there seems to be a bug lurking in the pgsql code for non-ident
based local installations (if i'm remembering correctly).  as soon as
i find/replicate/fix this bug, i'll probably be uploading to sid.

	sean

--=20

--7JfCtLOvnd9MIVvH

--7JfCtLOvnd9MIVvH--