[Dbconfig-common-devel] NOTICE: dbconfig-common is now in svn

sean finney seanius at debian.org
Fri Apr 7 10:48:20 UTC 2006

hey miguel,

On Thu, Apr 06, 2006 at 03:59:03PM +0200, Miguel Gea Milvaques wrote:
> > just an fyi... i've moved the dbconfig-common repository over
> > to svn, as i'm getting tired of dealing with the idiosyncracies
> > of cvs.
>
> Where could I find the new svn repository?

should be on svn.debian.org, using a standard layout.  for example,
to checkout the main branch:

svn co svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/dbconfig-common/trunk

and tags are accessible from

	svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/dbconfig-common/tags

and branches (including your oracle branch) should be available from

	svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/dbconfig-common/branches

	sean