[Dbconfig-common-devel] Using the same package name for to packages

Daniel Dehennin daniel.dehennin at baby-gnu.org
Mon May 25 20:31:41 UTC 2009

Le 5745 Septembre 1993, sean finney a envoyé:
> are you using the frontend feature of dbconfig-common?  i don't think that
> should have the issue you're describing below (but if it is then it's probably
> a bug that needs sorting out).

Yes, I'm using the frontend feature, now I run a test on package each
other configuration file to run postrm, something like this:
if [ ! -f $confpath/ocsinventory.conf ] \
    &&[ -f /usr/share/dbconfig-common/dpkg/frontend.postrm.mysql ]; then
    . /usr/share/dbconfig-common/dpkg/frontend.postrm.mysql
    dbc_go ocsinventory-server $@
fi

So, the postrm is run if there is only one package.  You can have a look
at a bug report I made[1] or get the bzr source tree[2].

Regards.

Footnotes:
[1]  http://bugs.debian.org/529595

[2]  bzr branch http://www.baby-gnu.org/~nebu/archives/ocsinventory/server/dad/1.02-create-db/