[Dctrl-tools-devel] Reminder: tasks

Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho antti-juhani at kaijanaho.fi
Sat Jul 5 06:47:21 UTC 2008

From the RFH bug (#448284) a list of tasks that I don't think I have the
inclination for:

1. Writing test cases

       One could mine the BTS for past bug reports and create regression
       tests for them.

       One could use standard black-box and white-box testing techniques
       to generate general tests.

2. Writing documentation

       The whole suite of tools could use a unified tutorial manual on
       how to best use it.  The current documentation is reference
       material in the man pages.

3. Internationalise the man pages

       Use po4a?

Also the following which I intend to work on myself but where additional
help would be nice:

4. Swatting the BTS wishlist entries

       I've kept the BTS clean of actual bugs pretty well, but there are
       a number of wishlist reports still outstanding.

--
Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho, Jyväskylä, Finland
http://antti-juhani.kaijanaho.fi/newblog/