[Dctrl-tools-devel] Mail..

Carlos Moreno drcm1100 at aol.co.uk
Sun Aug 30 06:47:13 UTC 2009

Partnership Offer:

Hello,

This Financial Proposal might interest you and would like you to get
back to me
only if interested for more detail. I work with Fidelity Investment UK
and have
used my position as the Head of Fund Manager Executive to acquire the sum of
$34.5 Million through extraction of 1.2% of our Investors Return On Investment
(ROI)that are been paid annually to our Investors world wide.

  I would like you to work with me as a Partner for the receipt of
this funds in
your account through proper banking channels with sharing ratio of
50:50.Please
could you email me your official telephone numbers for discussion of
this matter
in further details.However,this offer is risk free without any illegal
implication attached.

Looking forward to hearing from you shortly.

Kind Regards,
Dr. Carlos Moreno