[Dctrl-tools-devel] Processed: limit source to dctrl-tools, tagging 513026

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Sun Dec 13 21:45:07 UTC 2009

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> #dctrl-tools (2.15) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
> #
> #  * Russian translation updated by Yuri Kozlov (closes: #513026)
> #
> limit source dctrl-tools
Limiting to bugs with field 'source' containing at least one of 'dctrl-tools'
Limit currently set to 'source':'dctrl-tools'

> tags 513026 + pending
Bug #513026 [dctrl-tools] dctrl-tools: [INTL:ru] Russian program translation update
Ignoring request to alter tags of bug #513026 to the same tags previously set

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)