[Dctrl-tools-devel] Plastic Moulds and Parts

Brian Qian sales at fina-mould.com
Tue Apr 27 03:38:18 UTC 2010

Dear Sir or Madam,

Fina mould is an injection mould and plastic parts manufacturer inShenzhen,
China.We have rich experience in the mould-making and moulding technique.
We provide professional suggestion to our customers on the design of their
products. ISO9002 certified Fina Mould is looking for establishing a
long-term, mutually beneficial relationship with your company.

Mould design and the manufacturing system are under the control of our
experienced international team. Your project is personally managed by one of
our
project engineers. Sometimes we also help our customers to design their
products. This helps us to make delivery just-in-time and lead to high
quality.

Fina Mould has its own in-house mold-making shop, and a comprehensive
secondary operations department for assembly, finishing, and packaging.
Medical moulding takes place in Fina Mould's class 100,000 clean room.

Fina mould is aware of the price competitive environment in the European and

North American markets, a major factor contributing to our rapid growth.
Many
manufacturers are now outsourcing the mould and plastic parts manufacture to

an offshore company and we hope that you consider our company as your
offshore source for quality tools and plastic parts.、

For more details, feel free to contact me directly or visit our website at
www.fina-mould.com <http://www.fina-mould.com/>

Looking forward to hearing from you, I remain.
With kindest regards,

Brian Qian/Marketing Department
Add.: Heping Road Fuyong Town Bao'An District, Shenzhen City, 518103, China
Tel: +86-755-8124 8842

Fax:+86-755-8373 2393
Email: sales at fina-mould.com

Skype: fina-mould