[Dctrl-tools-devel] Job Opportunities Ref No:71939000.

Abrahim Kelvin chevronagency at rediffmail.com
Sun Oct 17 19:14:01 UTC 2010

Job Opportunities Ref No:71939000.

Chevron is one of the world's largest integrated energy companies with headquarters in Headquartered in San Ramon, we immediately require the services of Oil Rig workers from every part of the world, we seeks reliable and oriented candidates with or without Oil Rig experience for placements world wide.

DETAILS: Chevron Company intends to invite prime experienced individuals/expatriates capable of rendering expertise services in the fields below:

Drilling Services, Civil Engineering, Architect Engineering, Marine Engineering's, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics-Telecommunication

Engineering Surveying Engineer, Aerospace Engineering, Financial Experts, Automobile Engineering, Pipe Construction & Design Engineering Service Engineering, Project and work Management Engineering, Telecoms Administrator & Network Engineer, Carpenter.

Interested worker seeking for job as a Carpenter, pipeline welder, bricklayers, electricians, welders, Land Surveyor, Construction Manager, Mechanics, Drivers heavy and light weight, Securities and Safety Officer, Construction Laborer, Mason Carpenters, Still benders, Still Fixer, Plumber, Electrician, Nurses, Caterers, Plant, Crane Operators, Camp Managers,

Warehouse Receivers, Store Supervisors, Cleaning Supervisor, Store Inventory clerk and many more in the field of Oil Rig should forward resume for assessment.

We also offer training school to upgrade your skill in your Field of work here in United States. Contact the Admin manager immediately for more details and accessibility of your credentials/RESUME/CV.There would be no formal or telephonic interview due to some logistics matters.

Notice:Chevron Oil does not offer any job opening/Employment at any of our locations abroad accept in Washington And United Kingdom.Any inquiries out of this office will not be accord necessary attention.

Applicant must quote Job Ref No: 71939000 & fill the below details attached with CV to Admin Manager's Email: chevron.oil at washingtondc.usa.com

1) Full Name:

2) Valid International Passport Number:

3) Position Applying For: