[Dctrl-tools-devel] Greetings of the season to you and your family.

Amanda Yaman byamanda at att.net
Wed Apr 6 17:06:12 UTC 2011

Greetings of the season to you and your family.
My name is miss Amanda Yaman
from the republic of Ivory coast(Cote Ivoire) I decided to contact you because
of the urgency of my situation here in the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United
Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar,Republic of Senegal.
My
late father Mr Abubakar Yaman was a business man and deals on Cocoa and gold
before his untimely death.My father was killed by government of President
Laurent Gbagbo due to his stand against his government because he is in an
opposition party,he accused my father of coup attempt.
Before his untimely
death, he instructed me to leave the country for my safety and start up a
business somewhere where their is economic and political stability.He reviewed
to me
that he deposited some amount
of money in a leading bank here in Senegal which he used my name as the
next of kin,the amount in question is $4.5m(Four Million five Hundred Thousand
Dollars) Actually, I decided to seek your assistance in transferring this money
to your position as my nest of kin for investment purposes. I sincerely want to
let you know that we will invest the money together, or if you don't intend
staying with me then It will be my pleasure to compensate you with 15% of the
total money for your efforts and services, then the rest balance shall be my
investment capital.
So what
i need from you is, for you to see that this money is transferred to a good
account and also to make arrangement on how i will come over after the transfer
and stay with you and continue my life and education.
As soon as I receive
your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action
immediately.
In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message
indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.i
am staying at the female hostel,so i am nearer to the Student's Communication
Room.I will be able to
check my email every morning & Night. Awaiting
your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self and do
not disclose it to anyone till i come over once the fund has been
transferred.
sincerely yours,
Miss Amanda