[Dctrl-tools-devel] String freeze schedule?

Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho antti-juhani at kaijanaho.fi
Wed Dec 7 16:27:31 UTC 2011

On Wed, Dec 07, 2011 at 10:25:16AM -0400, David Prévot wrote:
> If it's OK with you, I'm pretty sure that most translators prefer to
> have a chance to keep their translations up to date, so sending the
> usual call for translation before every upload will be appreciated in
> most (if not all) cases

All right.  Let's get 2.20.x up to shape first:

 1) I created a new branch maint-2.20 and regenerated
    all the po files there.  It shall be considered to be
    in string freeze.

 2) Please call for translations based on the strings
    and translation status in maint-2.20.

 3) Any new or updated translations should be committed to
    the maint-2.20 branch on or before Sunday, 18 December
    12:00 UTC.

 4) I will make an upload based on maint-2.20 after
    Sunday, 18 December 12:00 UTC.

(Any code changes that change strings shall be made on master, not on
maint-2.20.)

Is that ok?

--
Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho, Jyväskylä, Finland
http://antti-juhani.kaijanaho.fi/newblog/