[Dctrl-tools-devel] dctrl-tools 2.20.1: Please update the PO translation for the package dctrl-tools

Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho antti-juhani at kaijanaho.fi
Thu Dec 8 22:07:02 UTC 2011

On Thu, Dec 08, 2011 at 09:32:51AM -0400, David Prévot wrote:
> Le 08/12/2011 09:11, Jeff Bailes a écrit :
> >   The only reason I can gather for why my name is on the translation
> > is because I did some translating for Ubuntu many a year ago.  The
> > reason I do translations is to avoid having to cringe at spelling
> > mistakes when using my computer.  That being said, I don't use debian
> > based systems any more and thus this translation doesn't affect me so
> > I'll leave you guys to decide its future.  I have attached the updated
> > translation in case you decide to keep it.
>
> Thanks Jeff, I've CCed the dctrl-tools devel list, in case someone has a
> strong opinion about it.

Many years ago, I solicited dctrl-tools translations through Launchpad.  For
some reason I did not understand, there was a UK "translation".  I figured that
since someone had thought it worth the trouble, I might as well include it in
the package.

If nobody really cares about having a UK "translation", maybe we should just
drop it?

--
Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho, Jyväskylä, Finland
http://antti-juhani.kaijanaho.fi/newblog/