[Dctrl-tools-devel] Tin box offer

chongchack@515j.net Yoyo at chongshingtinbox.com
Sat Sep 17 16:33:53 UTC 2011

Dear Purchasing Manager & Director,

Glad to contact with your esteemed company.
It's a honor for me to introduce our company as a manufacturer and exporter
of tin products .

We are the professional manufactuer and exporter of tin containers in
China. With 13 years experience in tinplate container, We believe we can offer
you gift tin or packaging tin in suitable dimensions to contain your products.

Best quality is always for the first priority. With our own tooling
department, OEM and customers' designs are always welcomed. Attachment is some
of our tin containers for your reference.

To view our products and specification, please visit our website : www.chongshingtinbox.en.alibaba.com or
www.tin-product.com Safety to use our tin products :
1. We have got the certification of ISO9001:2000
2. We have the MSDS for ink inside paint and outside and tinplate.
3. We passed the FDA test for tinplate and the products.
4. We have the audit report of EN71, RoHS, ASTM, Cadmium, Nickel,
Phthalates etc.

 Welcome you to send us enquires, you will find us a good or a better
supplier. And our advantage is reasonable price, excellent quality, good
service!

 Best regards.
Sunny Yeung / Eddy Yeung
Trade manager: cn209788118
Tel: +86 0769 8372 5440 ext.8028
Fax: +86 0769 8220 3880
Dongguan Lucky Peace Metal Products Factory Limited
Chongshing Tinbox Manufactory Ltd.(HK)
E-mail Address:
chongshingtinbox2 at luckypeace.com or
cstbm at netvigator.com