[Dctrl-tools-devel] ATTN: Urgent Responce.

Steve Morgan anton at Itesur.int
Mon May 14 10:12:43 UTC 2012

Cargo Unit
Chicago O'Hare International Airport
Airport code: ORD
10000 West O'Hare
Chicago, IL 60666
USA
(773) 377-6442
email: cchicagoairport at aol.com

ATTENTION : Final Notice of Your Package

In view of your inability to receive your package reg #: GB8100AF originally scheduled to be delivered to you by an agency, Foreign payment service New york. This package in a golden metal box valued $5,316,000USD (five million three hundred and sixteen thousand dollars) arrived at Chicago international airport terminal 5 via British airways flight no.BA297 from Heathrow airport London sometime ago. The agency, Foreign payment service New york staff came and applied for the release of this package which originated from National UK lottery London United Kingdom for delivery to your address but has since not shown up. I am writing to you to inform you that the days of grace has expired and we shall begin to charge the storage fee of $10usd daily. Please call Mark Thompson on( 773)377-6442 Extension 21 terminal 5 or email: cchicagoairport at aol.com to release this package and deliver it to you directly. Please reconfirm these information;

1. Your current address
2. Your phone number
3. Nearest airpot

for immediate delivery.

Note that this notice serves as our last recovery notice to you as our department will be compelled to list your package as an unclaimed, and maybe forfeited.

Best regards,

Steve Morgan
STORAGE OFFICER Terminal 5 Extension 11
email: cchicagoairport at aol.com