[Dctrl-tools-devel] DELAYED COMPENSATION/INHERITANCE FUND PAYMENT.

EFCC sales at cmc-center.com
Tue Mar 5 16:32:35 UTC 2013

Attention:

My name is Mr Ibrahim Abdullahi Lamorde the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission(EFCC) New Executive Officer. I understand you are expecting your fund sum to be wired to your bank account for some years now but your expectation has not been met.

I am contacting you to let you know the truth because i know how far you have gone in trying to get your funds paid out to you under the leadership of the erstwhile Chairperson Mrs Farida Waziri. Which has caused you to pay huge sums of money into wrong hands most especially to Fraudsters who frequently impersonate the identity of real Government and Bank Officials to  help make themselves and their scam  appear legitimate.

I will be ready to help in delivering your fund sum to you with your honest and sincere co-operation with my Office. For a quicker response to your letter i could be reached immediately via the email contained herein: administrator.efcc at meta.ua

Sincerely,
Mr Ibrahim Lamorde,
Chairman,
EFCC.