[Dctrl-tools-devel] International Order Request !!!

Jerome generalindustrialsupplies at gmail.com
Wed May 22 01:04:31 UTC 2013

Dear sales,
      Good day to you , i am jerome and will like to order some products/items from your stock , we are located in the states and we are willing to ship oversea to one of our branch office,also we will be paying with a United States issued credit card,we will also be shipping this order via our shipping company , get back to me with your website in which i can view and select your products so as to email you the items needed and quotations on them.

Hope to hear from you asap so that we can continue.

Best and Kind regards.
Jerome.
Manager : General Industrial Supplies.
+447024011653