[Dctrl-tools-devel] Crude Oil Sales License

Engr. Desmond Efi investor at mail.pscnet.com.tw
Sat Dec 20 22:46:22 UTC 2014

Hello,

My name is Engr. Desmond Efi, I work with TRIUMP PETROLEUM COMPANY OF MADAGASCAR at their London Annex office. I can use my contact as an insider here in the petroleum industry to reassign a dormant license to your name or your company's name as the new beneficiary of the crude oil sales license thereby making you a crude oil sales representative to the oil company.

The crude oil sales license attracts a commission of 3$ per each barrel sold through the license, This means that the oil company will be paying you a commission of $3 per barrel sold through your license at the end of every sales transaction monthly. There are different capacities of crude oil sales license, depending on the annual production of a particular oil company. The capacity of the available crude oil sales license now is five hundred thousand barrels per month. As the crude oil license operator, you will be paid a total commission of $1.5MUSD at the end of every sales transaction monthly.

This sounds strange as we do not know each other or met each other before, I got your contact during my search for a reputable and trustworthy person/company to handle this crude oil venture with me. If you are interested, kindly respond to my e-mail and I will give you the detailed information regarding this transaction.

Your quick response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Engr. Desmond Efi