[Dctrl-tools-devel] (no subject)

Paul Ejembi mawscdejuss40 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 15:26:52 UTC 2014

Good Day Friend,

Let me introduce myself to you.I am Mr Paul Ejembi Director and Chief
Financial Officer of the Credit Bank Benin ( CB B ) Benin Republic.I have a
secured business proposal of eighteen million seven hundred thousand United
State Dollars only ($18,700,000.00) for me and you to handle with  care
from our bank. l will like to know if you are willing to assist me before i
can give you more information about this transaction. lf you are interested
i will like you to reach me on my private email you can reach me on my
direct telephone number +229 9377 7200 Your earliest response to this mail
will be highly appreciated.

Regards

Mr Paul Ejembi.
Credit Bank Benin( C B B ) .