[Dctrl-tools-devel] For your Information

Mr & Mrs Bayford jagaimo at mua.biglobe.ne.jp
Mon Jan 13 00:45:58 UTC 2014

My wife and I won £148.6 Million Pounds August 2012, and we have done lot of charity donation, so we decide to give $2,000,000.00 each to 5 lucky people this new year January 2014, to mark our 2 year windfall, lucky for you, your email, was given to us by google management as one of our lucky recipients.

For verification process see below
Please read the article - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19254228

Contact our lawyer to approve your payment:
Kings Bench Walk Chambers
11 Kings Bench Walk,
Temple, LONDON,
Greater London, EC4Y 7EQ
PHONE: +447087620961
FAX: +448435592849
EMAIL: a.turneresq at outlook.com

Send Name, Country, Age, Occupation and Phone Number for details.

Congratulations & Happy Celebrations in Advance,
Gillian and Adrian Bayford.