[Dctrl-tools-devel] Your urgent attention needed.

Jean Le Dem tafotues23zztws at btconnect.com
Wed Oct 7 06:50:14 UTC 2015

Dear Sir/Madam
Good Morning
I have a vital information I need to let you know.The content of the message to you is a bit detailed that is why I was asked to send you a pre-formal message to confirm to you about your out standing payment funds $5M Five Million United States Dollars Only with a reputable bank which you are the Trustee beneficiary appointed by Late Mrs Catherine Gomez
Please response so that I can email and explain to you the full information and reasons why the funds is on your behalf as advised and instructed by Late Mrs Catherine Gomez. The bank is ready for the payment to you because the funds have been approved.
Waiting for your e-mail confirmation
Kindly treat as a matter of urgent
Yours faithfully
I.M.F.(International Monetary Fund)