[Dctrl-tools-devel] New LED strips series from China

sales4 sales4 at wisvaled.net
Mon Apr 11 11:14:00 UTC 2016

Dear,

Thanks for your time to read my email.

This month our company Wisva lighting have promote some new LED strips for special use,pls see the detail as following:

1.Ultra Slim strips: 5mm width with 60LED/M and 120LED/M for the slim profiles.

2.Consistent Current strips: Used with max length 20M per reel and same brightness from the beginning to the end.

3.High density strips: with 240led/M, dot free linear lighting application.

4.CCT strips: warm white and cool white in one LED chip, adjust the color more easy.

5.RGBW 4in1 strips: Integrated four colors in one LED chip.

Certificate: UL/CUL/CE/Rohs

Warranty: 2 years warranty

Voltage:5V/12V/24V/120V/220V

We can also all the strips per your request, if any inquiry,contact me freely.

www.wisvaled.com www.lkbled.com

sales1 at lkbled.cominfo@wisvaled.com