[Dctrl-tools-devel] Business and Financial Transaction Request

Aart Barend bala at asmacs.net
Fri Jun 30 15:05:56 UTC 2017

Dear Friend

My names are Aart Barend a solicitor at law. I was the personal Attorney to
a client who share the same last name with you and made a fixed deposit of
fund valued at USD$12,500,000.00 (Twelve Million, Five Hundred Thousand
United States Dollars) with a Finance Company here in Europe and
unfortunately, He lost his life in the Syria Civil War.

He left no clear beneficiary as Next of Kin except some vital documents
related to the deposit still in my possession. Recently, the financial
company contacted me asking for the next of kin to the funds or funds may
be declared to the government as unclaimed.

Upon a clear and legitimate agreement with you, I seek your consent to
present you as the next of kin, so that my late client's funds will not be
confiscated by the Financial Regulatory Authority.

You will be entitled to 50% of the total fund, 50% for me. Be informed that
there is no risk involved as all necessary legal documents that will be
used to back you up as the legal beneficiary and next of kin of my late
client will be procured.

Kindly, get in touch with me by my e-mail (aart.Barend at consultant.com) or
telephone (+31 645 023 799) to enable us discuss further.

You should also send your telephone number so I can call you when
necessary. Do not forget that a transaction of this magnitude requires
utmost confidentiality and sincerity.

I look forward to your urgent response.

Thank you

Aart Barend