[Dctrl-tools-i18n] Re: dctrl-tools translation request

Kobayashi Noritada nori1 at dolphin.c.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Mon Oct 30 15:48:18 CET 2006

Hi,

I am a translation worker, not a coordinator, and this is only a
confirmation.  Forgive me.

From: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <ajk at debian.org>
Subject: dctrl-tools translation request
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 12:44:46 +0200

> This is a request for translations for dctrl-tools.  Note that dctrl-tools
> is an optional package, so its priority for translation is not very high.
> (Also, I'm late with this.  Please forgive me:)

> 3) Use the darcs revision control tool (recommended only if you already
> know it).  See http://people.debian.org/~ajk/dctrl-tools-darcs.html for
> information about repositories and the commit policy.  (Anybody can "darcs
> send" changes.)

I've translated and sent Japanese (ja) translation with "darcs send"
to both http://antti-juhani.kaijanaho.fi/darcs/dctrl-tools/ and
http://antti-juhani.kaijanaho.fi/darcs/dctrl-tools-experimental/ .
Could you please check it?

Thanks,