[Dctrl-tools-i18n] dctrl-tools 2.13.x (targeting lenny) translation status

Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho antti-juhani at kaijanaho.fi
Sat Jul 19 14:21:22 UTC 2008

Debian is freezing next week, and dctrl-tools 1.13 maintenance branch
was created.  I suppose it's not too late yet to declare a string
freeze, since translation update uploads probably can get through
despite the freeze.

ca: 90 translated messages, 3 fuzzy translations, 16 untranslated messages.
cs: 90 translated messages, 3 fuzzy translations, 16 untranslated messages.
de: 109 translated messages.
en_GB: 90 translated messages, 3 fuzzy translations, 16 untranslated messages.
es: 90 translated messages, 3 fuzzy translations, 16 untranslated messages.
fi: 109 translated messages.
fr: 109 translated messages.
it: 66 translated messages, 7 fuzzy translations, 36 untranslated messages.
ja: 90 translated messages, 3 fuzzy translations, 16 untranslated messages.
pl: 49 translated messages, 2 fuzzy translations, 58 untranslated messages.
pt_BR: 90 translated messages, 3 fuzzy translations, 16 untranslated messages.
ru: 90 translated messages, 3 fuzzy translations, 16 untranslated messages.
sv: 85 translated messages, 3 fuzzy translations, 21 untranslated messages.
vi: 90 translated messages, 3 fuzzy translations, 16 untranslated messages.

There may be partially updated translations in Rosetta (though the
template there is probably out of date).  I did ask them to remove
dctrl-tools translations there after they managed to insult me (on top
of numerous non-critical issues), but I doubt they complied - at least
they didn't tell me they were going to honor that.  In any case, I got
fed up with Rosetta and *I* won't be merging in stuff from there.  (That
doesn't mean others can't, though.)

I believe Rhonda was amendable to taking charge of managing translation
updates.

--
Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho, Jyväskylä, Finland
http://antti-juhani.kaijanaho.fi/newblog/