[Deb-imgs-gen-devel] debian-images-generator report for Aug 6, 2006

Carlos Parra Camargo cparra at emergya.info
Sun Aug 6 19:50:02 UTC 2006

This is the 9th report of debian-images-generator project

Things that have been keeping me busy this days:

* Boot support! It was a little hard but finally, i got an initial boot
  support. Currently, i have all the code in 'Media' component, i'm
  going to split the code into a new component called 'boot'.
* Fill the .disk/ directory. I've consider the creation of:
  .disk/base_installable
  .disk/base_components
  .disk/udeb_include
  .disk/udeb_exclude
  .disk/base_include
  .disk/base_exlcude
  .disk/info
* A lot of new variables (Project, DiskInfo, KernelParams, UdebInclude,
  ....)
* More exceptions
* Have a look at my webpage for more info [1]

[1] http://www.carlospc.org/articles/2006/08/06/summer

--
Emergya, Soluciones Tecnológicas
Tel. +34 954 98 10 53 FAX +34 954 98 11 79
cparra at emergya.info
http://www.emergya.info