[Deb-scipy-devel] Python 2.4

Alexandre Alexandre.Fayolle@logilab.fr
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 11:57:22 +0100

--mhOzvPhkurUs4vA9

On Tue, Jan 25, 2005 at 10:46:04AM +0000, Jos=E9 Fonseca wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> Python 2.4 and many python-related packages have been included in the
> official Debian repositories, including all scipy dependencies. I'm
> guessing Python2.4 may be the default python soon, so I adapted the
> scipy packaging for python 2.4. All scipy's tests succeeded.
>=20
> I'm uploaded the packages into http://deb-scipy.alioth.debian.org/apt/

Hi Jos=E9,=20

I'm glad you could take time to this. I intended to look into it, but
could not find the time. Does by any chance your package include some
patch for the AMD64 FTBFS bug? I heard that this was fixed in CVS, but
have not looked at the patch yet.=20

--=20
Alexandre Fayolle                              LOGILAB, Paris (France).

--mhOzvPhkurUs4vA9

--mhOzvPhkurUs4vA9--