[Deb-scipy-devel] Re: scipy

Alexandre Fayolle alexandre.fayolle at logilab.fr
Wed Nov 16 06:35:57 UTC 2005

On Wed, Nov 16, 2005 at 12:57:51AM -0500, Marco Presi wrote:

> Hi alexandre,
>
>    how are you? I sent you an e-mail about 2 weeks ago, about
>    matplotlib. Did you read it?

Yes, I did.

>    I would like to fix scipy bugs too: are you working on them? How can
>    we coordinate to solve them?

Which bugs are you refering too ? I uploaded an updated version last
week which closed a couple of bugs.

I'm not working on 293066. 310433 is waiting to be closed manually,
since I can't reproduce it with the latest package I uploaded (I pinged
the submitter some times ago, and will close the report by the end of
the week). 322454 is waiting for comments about the patch by upstream.

All in all, the package seems to be in fairly good shape.

>    Please, let me know.. I am almost always on-line on IRC, both on oftc
>    and freenode.

I'll try to get in touch today or tomorrow.

--
Alexandre Fayolle                              LOGILAB, Paris (France).