[Deb-scipy-devel] Vacation from tonight to Nov. 2

Alexandre Fayolle afayolle at debian.org
Fri Oct 14 09:23:28 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm taking some rest away from my computer for the next two weeks, to
get some work done in the house I bought some times ago and which badly
needs some repair before I can move in.

I'll try to check my mail every other day or so, but I make no
commitment on this. I'll hopefully come back with more courage to tackle
the backlog of problems in scipy and f2py, and help package the upcoming
scipy release.

BTW, I've been added to the list of people with write access on the
scipy SVN repository. This should ease our packaging effort, if only by
providing a rapid way of ensuring that our bug fixes get checked in.

Cheers,

--
Alexandre Fayolle                              LOGILAB, Paris (France).