[Deb-scipy-devel] Updates for numpy

Gudjon I. Gudjonsson gudjon at mc2.chalmers.se
Tue Jul 4 20:36:15 UTC 2006

Hi
   Splendid, I have been waiting quite a long time for this packages.
Two questions
Why do you use scipy version 0.4.6 when version 0.4.9 has been released?
(I put version 0.4.9 into the debian package of 0.3.8 and compiled it. It was
a dirty hack but it worked more or less)
Should python-numpy-doc_0.9.8-1_i386.deb  not be
python-numpy-doc_0.9.8-1_all.deb  ?

I have compiled the version below of numpy for amd64 and the packages can be
found on
http://mve035.mc2.chalmers.se/~gudjon/debian/amd64/

I have also tried to package python-qwt and these packages can be found on the
same server and are compiled against numpy 0.9.8, please check them out if
you are interested. There are some things I need to fix but the packages have
been helpful for me.
The i386 version can be found at
http://mve035.mc2.chalmers.se/~gudjon/debian/i386/

Regards
Gudjon

Þann Þriðjudagur 4. júlí 2006 16:40 skrifaði Marco Presi: