[Deb-scipy-devel] Numpy, Scipy, Python-qwt

Marco Presi zufus at zufus.org
Tue Jul 11 09:48:46 UTC 2006

 || On Sun, 9 Jul 2006 12:18:16 +0200
 || "Gudjon I. Gudjonsson" <gudjon at mc2.chalmers.se> wrote:

	gig> Hi
	gig>     I have made a Debian package of Python-qwt that is now more or less
	gig> compatible with the new Debian python policy. The only problem is that it is
	gig> compiled against python-numpy 0.9.8. This may delay its arrival to the Debian
	gig> distribution.

        numpy is in now.

	gig>    I have two questions.
	gig> Is there somebody on this list willing to sponsor my uploads to Debian?
	gig> Does anyone have a good solution on how to get python-qwt as fast as possible
	gig> into the Debian distribution with support for python-numpy?

        I could upload it.

        Marco

--
"I videogiochi non influenzano i bambini. Voglio dire, se Pac-Man avesse
influenzato la nostra generazione, staremmo tutti saltando in sale

"Videogames do not influence kids. I mean, if Pac-Man influenced our
generation, we were all jumping in dark rooms, chomping pills and
listening to electronic repeating music."

Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc. 1989