[Deb-scipy-devel] Final Numpy-1.0 release

Marco Presi zufus at zufus.org
Wed Oct 25 10:16:58 UTC 2006

Hi all,

Today numpy-1.0 is out.

I am going to upload it to unstable (I made several test, all fine)
with numpy-1.0rc3.

This upload requires to rebuild both scipy and matplotlib.

Numpy-1.0 will conflict with the actual version of scipy and matplotlib,
in order to not break user's systems. Of course the updated scipy and
matplotlib packages will depend on numpy-1.0.

I talked with Andreas Barth: he says that there is a chance to have
numpy-1.0 along with scipy and matplotlib 0.87.6 in the next stable.

As usual, if someone can help to test the packages, is more than
welcome.

Ciao Ciao

Marco

--
"I videogiochi non influenzano i bambini. Voglio dire, se Pac-Man avesse
influenzato la nostra generazione, staremmo tutti saltando in sale

"Videogames do not influence kids. I mean, if Pac-Man influenced our
generation, we were all jumping in dark rooms, chomping pills and
listening to electronic repeating music."

Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc. 1989