[Deb-scipy-devel] Re: python-scipy: adding sandbox modules

Marco Presi zufus at debian.org
Tue Feb 20 22:34:16 CET 2007

Il giorno mar, 20/02/2007 alle 16.08 -0500, B Thomas ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> Thank you. I was able to build all but pysparse on i386. I understand
> xplt has a problem on some architectures. In any case I needed to
> add a file

[...]

Hi,

about netcdf: the package needed a build-depend on ntcdfg-dev (which
contains the needed heders files).

I am checking if scipy should conflict in some way (I don't think so)
with python-netcdf, that is already in debian.

Now i am rebuilding to see how pysparse can be fixed.

> Both of these files are attached. See if this works for you. I think
> you will still need to deal with the architecture dependence by some
> hack in debian/rules

I am looking also for that :)

> Thank you for your efforts.

I'd appreciate if you can help to test the packages I am going to upload
in to experimental (>= 0.5.2-3).

Regards

Marco