HELLO

JOSE MOBUTU josemobutu@mailsurf.com
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 23:54:56 +0100

My dear Friend=2C

I am the first son of the late Mobutu Sese-Seko =2C the
former President of the Zaire now=2C Congo Democratic
Republic=2E Presently=2C I am under protective custody in
Nigeria as a political refugee=2E

I got your contact during my search for a foreigner
that can cooperate with me in this mutual transaction=2E
I want you to note that this business will benefit
both of us=2E However=2C you must confirm your ability to
handle the transaction for me because it involves
large amount of money=2E The money US$27M =28Twenty-Seven
Million United States Dollars only=29 is my share of my
father's
estate=2E

I boxed and shipped the money to a security company
abroad at the peak of the war=2Fpolitical crisis that
rocked my country few years ago=2E Now the crisis has
ended and I need a trust worthy person like you to
proceed to the security company in order to clear the
fund and invest on my behalf as I don't want my name
to be used for it now for security reasons=2E

Note that I will send to you the relevant documents
that will enable you take possesion of the fund
for onward investment for our mutual benefit=2E All I
need from you is as follows=3A

1=2E A letter of committment =28duely signed=29 that you
   will keep the transaction strictly confidential=2E
2=2E Confirmation of your ability to handle the
     transaction=2E

3=2E A scanned copy of your national ID or drivers
   licence for identification to the security company=2E

4=2E Your telephone and fax numbers for communication
   and

5=2E Your full permanent address=2E

As soon as I receive the above information from you=2C I
will disclose to you the name and the country of the
security company=2E I will forward your name and
particulars to the Security company to enable them
contact you accordingly=2E

Most importantly=2C I will also send to you a LETTER OF
AUTHORITY to  enable you clear the fund on my behalf=2E
Note that this is a very safe transaction as this
money is my share of my father's estate=2E

I am waiting for your response to enable us proceed=2E

Kindest Personal Regards=2C
J=2E Mobutu Sese-Seko