HELLO

FROM BARRISTER MIKE OGHENE mikeoghene1@techemail.com
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 03:27:33 -0700

>From Barister  MIKE OGHENE Jr=2C

Lawyer to The wife of President of Liberia
Dear Friend=2C
URGENT  PROPOSAL FOR OUR  MUTUAL BENEFIT
I am BARRISTER MIKE OGHENE=2Clawyer to the wife of
CHARLES TAYLOR the
President of Liberia=2E If you have been following the
trend of event about Liberia on CNN News=2C you will be
informed regarding the on going Rebel attacks War
trying to take over the Leadership of the Country from
her husband=2E

Dear friend=2C indeed your assistance in receiving some
money for safe keeping in case of any eventuality will
be highly appreciated for our mutual benefits=2E Your
kind and honest cooperation will be highly appreciated
since we have not meet in person but any transaction
based on trust can work=2E

The amount is $10 million with a Security company
Abroad=2E All that is needed is for me to instruct the
company=2C since the money is deposited on my name to
release it to you=2C as soon as you respond to this
proposal more so all the legal document relating to
the $10=2C000=2C000 deposit will be release to enable you
collect the funds=2E I am going to compensate you with
20% of $10=2C000=2C000=2E
Be Informed that my client's husband is not aware of
her plans because any thing can happen to him=2C even now that the
American President is telling him to step down=2E So you
have to be confidential=2E For security reason our
communication should be strictly by mail=2E
Best Regards

Your=92s Faithfully

Barrister MIKE OGHENE JR=2E