debian package browser

Hervé Eychenne rv@eychenne.org
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 16:42:57 +0100

On Fri, Jan 30, 2004 at 04:15:08PM +0100, Erich Schubert wrote:

> Unfortunately, mutt doesn't have user interface tags,

I just added it. But I cannot understand why it hasn't already
been automatically set by using a little script which would have
checked its dependancy against the ncurses library.

What should be done is, for every type of UI, identify what are the
libraries associated (for example libncurses* for ui::ncurses), and
tag every matching package (based on Depends: field in Debian Packages
file) with the corresponding tags.

And that should not only be done for UI, but for every possible tags
(these are probably "unfolded" ones).

 Herve

--
 _