I think I've set up a repository on Alioth

Hervé Eychenne rv@eychenne.org
Sat, 3 Jul 2004 17:53:42 +0200

On Sat, Jul 03, 2004 at 05:29:06PM +0200, Enrico Zini wrote:

> Hello,

> I tried to set up an APT repository on Alioth for the Deb-Usability
> project, and it kind of seems to be working.  I uploaded the most recen=
> versions of the debtags parts.

> This is the APT source line to use:
>   deb http://deb-usability.alioth.debian.org/debian unstable main

> This is the dput configuration to be able to upload there:
>   [du-alioth]
>   method = scp
>   fqdn = alioth.debian.org
>   incoming = /org/alioth.debian.org/chroot/home/groups/deb-usability/=
htdocs/debian/incoming

> In theory, all members of the project should be able to upload there.

Well... ok... thank you.
For i386 sarge users like me that would want to download every packages
easily:

BASE="http://deb-usability.alioth.debian.org/debian"
wget -qO- $BASE/dists/unstable/main/binary-i386/Packages | grep '^Filename: ' |
sed "s|^Filename: |$BASE/|" | wget -i-

 Hervé

--
 _