Debtags Library

Erich Schubert erich@debian.org
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 17:08:39 +0200

>  - *NEW* The organization taking care of the namespace;

Well, we should probably use the name "namespace" for these then,
and try to keep them similar to XML namespaces.

> Then you raise another issue: do we want multilevel facet/tag
> hierarchies?

I do want. ;-) For example for file formats.

Thinking more about the data we have and we do work with, maybe we
should go all the way down to RDF.
If we could keep all the stuff so generic it can work with any RDF we
might be able to do a crazy amount of things (like browsing blogs using
facets... ;-) )

Enrico, a couple of emails herv=E9 and i sent you CC: yesterday bounced.
I hope your post box fixed by now? ;-)

Greetings,
Erich Schubert
--=20
     erich@(vitavonni.de|debian.org)    --    GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C     (o=
_
 A man doesn't know what he knows until he knows what he doesn't know. //=
\
   Wer nicht zuweilen zuviel empfindet, der empfindet immer zuwenig.   V_=
/_